(For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998)
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 Galina International Study Tours Ltd (registered number 07106143) is a data controller. In order to process your booking, we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include where applicable, the names, addresses and age of group members, credit/debit card or other payment details and special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen arrangements and any dietary restrictions which may disclose the religious beliefs of you or your group members. We assume that you have any necessary permission from your group members to pass on their personal details.
We need to pass on your group's personal details to the companies and organisations who need to know them so that your arrangements can be provided (for example your coach driver, hotel, other suppliers, credit/debit card company or bank).
We would also like to store and use your personal data for future marketing purposes (for example, sending you a re-quote or details of a promotion).
If you do not want us to do any or all of these things, please let us know as soon as possible. We are entitled to assume you and the rest of your group members do not object to our doing any of the things mentioned in this statement, unless you tell us otherwise in writing.
Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us as set out above unless you agree otherwise. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect this information.
You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee of £15 to respond to such a request.
We promise to respond to your request within 40 days of receiving your written request and fee. In certain limited circumstances we are entitled to refuse your request.
For more information contact us by telephone or e-mail.
1. Access to and use of information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. All booking of holiday or travel arrangements are also subject to our Booking Conditions which will be sent to you together with all relevant details relating to your chosen travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us. These booking conditions contain limitations and exclusions of our liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of our tours/travel arrangements. Cancellation charges are payable if a booking is cancelled after it has been confirmed.
2. In these Conditions "you" and "your" means any and all persons using this website. "We" "us" and "our" are references to Galina International Study Tours Ltd, Galina International Battlefield Tours.
3. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The website does not contain all the information relevant to any tour or travel arrangements you may book with us. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. We may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability
4. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums or whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
5. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
6. We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
7. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only, to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
8. We accept responsibility for any holiday or travel arrangements booked with us in accordance with our then current, applicable Booking Conditions from the time a binding legal contract between us comes into existence. We cannot however, accept any other liability whatsoever.
9. Except as set out in clause 8 of these Conditions above, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind express or implied are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained in this website, or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website, including for the avoidance of doubt and not be way of limitation, any use of the information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
10. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with clause 8 of these Conditions.
11. If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s) that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose/those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
12. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
13. The pages contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
14. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only, but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them.
15. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programmes.
16. Please note that for purposes of training and quality control, telephone conversations may be recorded.
17. Galina International Study Tours Ltd is registered in the UK and has the Company number 07106143 and is also registered for VAT (983216408).